Reminded me a lllliiiiiittle it of my favorite Nintendo similar game: Captain Toad Treasure Tracker.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This is a 3D puzzle game about collecting wrenches. Each level has a unique gimmick that you must use to help you (for example, pushing blocks, springs, teleporters, etc.)
There are 12 stages in total. You'll need to complete the first 6 to unlock the bonus night levels.
Note: If the game runs slow make sure you turn off "good graphics" in the settings.
- In order to collect the wrenches you must move and jump.
- You can hold the move keys but if you need precision I recommend tapping the keys every time you want to move (You can also move faster this way).
- While jumping you can move twice in the air, but you can only jump on top of a block with your first move.
- It's way easier to go over a gap if you jump first then move.Trying to jump after walking off an edge isn't fun ;)
Controls (Change in settings):
- Move: W A S D Keys
- Camera: Arrow Keys (Or drag with mouse)
- Jump: Space
- Pause: Escape/Enter/Select Key (If you get stuck, pause to reset)
If the game runs slow I strongly suggest turning off "good graphics" in the settings.
Doing this makes the game use spritebatches, but as a result shadows are simplified. Shaders are also disabled in this setting.
Press F11 for fullscreen
Hope you enjoy!
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
This robot has BRiTE mind.
I totaly liked the look, feel and play of this game. I got stuck on the first level but only becuase of my own stupidty lol.Regards
I got the game just now it looks amazing!
this is a nice type og geting dirtacted when doing noting
I loved that each level introduced a brand new gameplay element, and I think that really made the game special and fun. The challenging aspect of trying to get all of the wrenches really adds replayability to the game. Overall, I thought it was a great game and i would definetly recommend getting it.
Yeah, good game!
You only should add a sign at the screen borders that foollow the char to indicate where he goes when pressing the "Up" command. Something like this:
The HUD is shifted on bottom to avoid overlaps.
Thanks for the feed back!
The character's sprite direction corresponds to where the controls move him, which is why I only made 4 directions for the sprite. I can understand there still being some confusion about it though, so I'll consider adding something to make it more clear.