This is a 3D puzzle game about collecting wrenches. Each level has a unique gimmick that you must use to help you (for example, pushing blocks, springs, teleporters, etc.)
There are 12 stages in total. You'll need to complete the first 6 to unlock the bonus night levels.
Note: If the game runs slow make sure you turn off "good graphics" in the settings.
- In order to collect the wrenches you must move and jump.
- You can hold the move keys but if you need precision I recommend tapping the keys every time you want to move (You can also move faster this way).
- While jumping you can move twice in the air, but you can only jump on top of a block with your first move.
- It's way easier to go over a gap if you jump first then move.Trying to jump after walking off an edge isn't fun ;)
Controls (Change in settings):
- Move: W A S D Keys
- Camera: Arrow Keys (Or drag with mouse)
- Jump: Space
- Pause: Escape/Enter/Select Key (If you get stuck, pause to reset)
If the game runs slow I strongly suggest turning off "good graphics" in the settings.
Doing this makes the game use spritebatches, but as a result shadows are simplified. Shaders are also disabled in this setting.
Press F11 for fullscreen
Hope you enjoy!